A new Apex Legends Season 6 patch is rolling out and developers Respawn Entertainment have provided the lowdown on what’s changing.
As we just got a huge Season 6 download, including new map changes, characters and weapons, this won’t be a content patch.
Instead, Respawn is looking to fix some of the major issues that came with the launch of Apex Season 6.
As you might expect, the new patch notes list issues directly connected to Rampart, who has only be available to play for a short time.
These kinds of hotfixes are expected as new exploits are found when a new Legends fall into the hands of gamers.
But while some server issues have been confirmed as fixed by this latest update, some gamers are still being affected by disconnects.
The good news is that Respawn knows there are plenty of other things that need tweaking, telling gamers today:
“We are still looking at tweaks and changes coming in the next few weeks.”
But until that happens, here are the most recent changes being made to Apex Legends Season 6:
APEX LEGENDS UPDATE NOTES FOR AUGUST 20:
- Rampart Amped Wall client error in softened gore locales
- Fix a server error causing immediate disconnects when Rampart puts down a wall
- Fix an error caused in some instances where a player is on Rampart’s turret when it is destroyed
- Issue around specific Bloodhound skin getting a stretched neck while using Rampart turret. We are still working on this issue for Lifeline’s Guardian Angel skin
- Rampart’s “Boom” finisher line from playing across the map
- Kill stat tracking for R-99 not displaying properly
Additionally, we are publishing a playlist update later today to do the following:
- Reduce Devotion damage [17 -> 16] , and increases recoil – these are quick changes we can make now, more adjustments to Devotion that take more time to do will come later.
- Reduce number of Devotions and Turbochargers spawned
- Reduced number of gold helms, gold backpacks and gold incap shields.
Published at Thu, 20 Aug 2020 21:59:56 +0000