Call of Duty Mobile Season 6
Call of Duty Mobile publisher Activision has released Season 6 Once Upon a Time in Rust.
From eSports, maps and modes, here’s everything you need to know about Call of Duty Mobile: Once Upon a Time in Rust.
1. Season 6: Once Upon in Time in Rust in a nutshell
Season 6: Once Upon a Time in Rust is a unique Wild West-themed update that brings new maps, new game modes, new events and even more rewards to earn!
With the new Season comes a new sheriff: Ghost – Cowboy and the opportunity to earn a new functional weapon, an Operator Skill, Battle Royale class, and a host of new weapon skins.
2. Once upon a Time in Rust Battle Pass
The Once Upon a Time in Rust Battle Pass adds a new functional weapon — the Outlaw. First featured in Black Ops 4, the Outlaw is a powerful bolt-action sniper rifle that unlocks at Tier 12. At Tier 25 you’ll gain access to the powerful Annihilator, a new Operator Skill that is capable of taking out enemies in a single shot.
Alongside the Outlaw and Annihilator, players will also earn new camos like the Bandit or Desert Snake camos for multiple weapons and Credits, the in-game currency you can use to purchase even more goods.
3. It’s free to play
Call of Duty: Mobile is everything you love about the first-person shooter in a free-to-play mobile game. Available on both Android and iOS, it brings together beloved locations, characters and more from both the Modern Warfare and Black Ops universes.
4. It features iconic, fan-favourite maps
Call of Duty: Mobile uses the same maps as past games. Legendary maps such as Nuketown, Crossfire and Standoff are all included. So, if you have found the perfect route before, you can continue to use it. Here is the full list of maps and their “origins”, for easy reference.
• Rust – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
• Crossfire – Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
• Standoff – Call of Duty: Black Ops II
• Crash – Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
• Killhouse – Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Tutorial)
• Firing Range – Call of Duty: Black Ops
• Nuketown – Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
• Takedown – Call of Duty: Black Ops (DLC)
• Battle Royale Map – Call of Duty: Black Ops IV
5. There are two different modes: Multiplayer…
In the game’s Multiplayer suite of game modes, players will experience Call of Duty’s signature first-person action, fighting head-to-head in modes such as:
· Team Deathmatch: The classic defeat-players-on-the-opposing-team mode.
· Domination: Capture and hold the designated positions to gain points.
· Frontline: After spawning at a team base, defeat players on the opposing team.
· Search & Destroy: Attack and eliminate the opposing team or detonate/defuse a bomb.
· Free for All: A classic everyone-for-themselves shootout.
· Practice vs AI: Test weapons, settings and controls.
That’s in addition to new Season 6 game modes Capture the Gold and 1-v-1 Duel – the latter of which takes place in a Western-themed Saloon map.
6. … and Battle Royale
The Battle Royale experience is the game’s take on the genre from within the Call of Duty universe, specifically built and tailored for the mobile game. It’s an experience that pulls together iconic map locations from across the Call of Duty franchise combining with survival gameplay for up to 100 total players with solos, duos or four-person teams. Other features include:
Vehicles: Fans will get to fight across land, air and sea in an ATV, helicopter, and speedboat, allowing for faster travel with squads and diverse combat.
Operators: Before each match, players can choose an Operator Class before entering the battle, where each Operator Class has a two actionable gear items unique to that Class. Find out more here.
Customisation: Players can choose to play Battle Royale in first or third person perspective.
7. There are weekly challenges, daily rewards and special themed events
Every week, there is a host of new in-game challenges to complete, with free items to unlock.
As well as this, you will be rewarded for just logging in to the game. Consecutive daily logins will net you increasingly better and unique rewards, including Soldiers, Operator Skills, Weapons, Perks, Crates, Credits, and more.
There are also themed events throughout the year, such as Halloween, Christmas and New Year. All of these come with different challenges and new rewards.
8. Loadouts work just like other Call of Duty games
You can earn and unlock classic Call of Duty characters, weapons, score streaks and other gear to equip and customise loadouts as you battle it out against players from around the world. Season 6 also features multi-step challenges to earn rewards.
The first two Season 6 multi-step challenges unlocks the Locus sniper rifle and the Pharo SMG to your loadout.
9. It has controller support
Call of Duty: Mobile is supported by Dualshock 4 PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controllers, if you want to add another level to the gameplay experience.
10. It now has an Esports tournament
The Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship 2020 Tournament kicked-off online on April 30, with players ranked veteran or higher in Multiplayer having the chance to compete to win exclusive Call of Duty: Mobile esports cosmetics and cash prizes. The tournament features more than $1 million in total prizes, sponsored by Sony Mobile.
You can find more info on the new tournament here.
Published at Sat, 02 May 2020 12:56:00 +0000