Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone players must wait a little longer for the launch of Season 4.
The news was announced by Activision on Twitter: “While we all look forward to playing the new seasons of Modern Warfare, Warzone and Call of Duty: Mobile, now is not the time.
“We are moving the launches of Modern Warfare Season 4 and Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7 to later dates.
“Right now it’s time for those speaking up for equality, justice and change to be seen and heard. We stand alongside you.”
The launch of a new season typically coincides with the release of a big new update that makes countless fixes.
With the next season pushed back to an unspecified date in the future, it’s likely Warzone and Modern Warfare will get a last-minute update to address ongoing issues.
It’s unlikely we’ll see any new features until the start of the new season, so the last-minute update is more likely to make various gameplay tweaks and fixes.
Check out the early patch notes below for a look at the fixes coming with the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone update.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare multiplayer fixes in next update…
• Character model eyes aren’t….looking the way they should
• Season 3 Emblem not awarding properly.
• Player reported they were unable to get a nuke with a blueprint weapon
• Looking into issues with challenges unlocking for Talon
• Players challenges resetting to zero (visual bug)
• Player able to move around during the match countdown
• Reports of a player seeing graphical corruption while playing MP
• Players reporting black corruption following them on screen
Call of Duty Modern Warfare multiplayer fixes in development…
• Reports of screen tearing on new MP maps after the May 18th update
• Reports of being able to see red player nametags on Rust
• In rare cases, some players in the live environment have reported being unable to shoot, ads, or even move once a match starts
• The Mil-Sim skin CTSFO – The gloves on the viewmodel do not match the gloves on the world model
• Unable to use a Precision Airstrike even though the streak is available
• Reports of some camos not appearing correctly on the AX-50
• Reports that Killstreak UI is missing in Ground War matches
• A viewmodel animation pop occurs with a combat knife when players toggle on and off their NVGs
• Reports of players unable to perform executions near the window on Hackney Yard in the yellow building
Call of Duty Warzone fixes in next update…
• Reports of issues with voice chat after our 4/28 update
• In a rare case, a player found weapons appearing on the ground while in the Gulag
• Bug where a Contract appeared to be stuck inside a resupply station
• While in the Gulag, a player was able to use a weapon other than what is intended
• Unable to bring squad mate back in the match from Buy Station
Call of Duty Warzone fixes in development…
• Plunder – Players going into consecutive matches are seeing it end shortly after joining.
• Reports of players seeing smoke coming from their character model as they move across the map
• Truck is able to clip into a wall outside the Airport
• The ping icon and model of weapons dropped are incorrect.
• Player encountered black/grey fog on screen while in the Gulag
• After winning the Gulag, a player respawned under the map
• Reports of the Tactical Human Charly and Mara Operators not appearing in the Warzone exfil epilogue
Published at Tue, 02 Jun 2020 12:50:00 +0000