Fortnite developer Epic Games has unleashed the Week 4 challenges for Season 7.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 4 challenges task players with launching fireworks, damaging opponents with the Pickaxe and using the X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches.
One of the free challenges involves searching different letters and then visiting the NOMS sign in Retail Row.
This particular challenge takes place in multiple stages, beginning with the letter O west of Pleasant Park.
The letter O can be found by the dumpster in the abandoned house west of Pleasant Park. It’s at the top of the B4 square on the map.
The letter S, meanwhile, can be found in the lair at the centre of Wailing Woods. It’s behind the door in one of the rooms with a computer. That’s I3 on the map.
The letter M is in Retail Row. Just head to the very top of G6 and it’s in one of the small buildings on the right hand side. The N is in the lake north of Polar Peak. Drop onto a large roof and destroy it to unveil a shop. Drop down into the shop and the letter can be seen in the corner by the hanging boats. It’s C7 on the map.
Once you’ve completed all of these stages, just visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row to complete the challenge. It’s the sign in the front of the big retail outlet in the north-east part of Retail Row. That’s H6 on the map.
The exact location for each letter and sign can be seen in the map above.
Fortnite Week 4 free challenges…
• Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5)
• Launch fireworks (3)
• Eliminate opponents at all Expedition Outposts (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 4 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (80)
– Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles
– Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes
• Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (100)
• Eliminations at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (3) (HARD)
• Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1)
– Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods (1)
– Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot (1)
– Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake (1)
– Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row (1)
Published at Thu, 27 Dec 2018 16:30:00 +0000