Fortnite fans are working their way through the Skye’s Adventure challenges for Week 7.
In case you’ve missed it, challenges have been given a big overhaul this season. Tasks now revolve around different Agent characters introduced as part of the Season 2 Battle Pass.
The first two weeks of challenges revolved around special agent Brutus. TNTina took centre stage during Week 3 and Week 4, followed by Meowscles in Week 5 and Week 6.
Titled Skye’s Adventure, the Week 7 and 8 challenges reward players with either the Ghost or Shadow variation of the Skye skin.
To unlock either the Ghost or Shadow version of Skye, players must complete the Week 7 and Week 8 challenges to unlock the Classified missions for the character.
Once you’ve picked a side and completed the associated mission, you’ll unlock that style for Skye. Players can only pick one style, so you’d better choose wisely.
Before you even come close to unlocking the Ghost and Shadow skins for Skye, you’ll need to Search chests at Spy Bases, deal damage with SMGs or pistols, and escape a secret passage.
One of the more interesting challenges tasks players with visiting Skye’s Coastal Campsites.
There are five coastal campsites in total, although you only need to visit three of them in order to complete the challenge.
They’re also spread pretty far apart, but thankfully you don’t have to finish the challenge in the same game.
As you can see from the map above, one of the coastal campsites can be found west of Sweaty Sands, while another is in the northern part of the map, above Pleasant Park.
A third coastal campsite can be found south-east of Steamy Stacks. Another is south-east of the snowy region of the map, while the fifth and final coastal campsite is south-west of Misty Meadows.
The remaining Week 7 Skye’s Adventure challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 7 Skye’s Adventure Challenges in full…
• Search Chests at Spy Bases (7)
• Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (400)
• Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item (1)
• Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
• Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (1)
• Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (10)
• Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge (1)
• Escape a Vault a Secret Passage (1)
• Visit Skye’s coastal campsites (3)
• Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (1)
Published at Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:24:00 +0000