Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the Skye’s Adventure challenges for Week 8.
Fortnite challenges have been given a big overhaul this season. Tasks now revolve around different Agent characters introduced as part of the Season 2 Battle Pass.
The first two weeks of challenges revolved around special agent Brutus. TNTina took centre stage during Week 3 and Week 4, followed by Meowscles in Week 5 and Week 6.
Titled Skye’s Adventure, the Week 7 and 8 challenges reward players with either the Ghost or Shadow variation of the Skye skin.
To unlock either the Ghost or Shadow version of Skye, players must complete the Week 7 and Week 8 challenges to unlock the Classified missions for the character.
Once you’ve picked a side and completed the associated mission, you’ll unlock that style for Skye. Players can only pick one style, so you’d better choose wisely.
Before you even come close to unlocking the Ghost and Shadow skins for Skye, you’ll need to search chests at landmarks, deal damage with a Kingsman and bounce on various Crash Pads.
One of the more interesting Week 8 challenges tasks players with searching Skye’s sword in a stone found in high places.
Fortunately, this challenge isn’t too difficult when you know where to look.
As you can see from the map above, the locations of the swords in a stone are dotted all over the map.
Found atop hills, one sword in a stone is located by the radio tower in the F2 portion of the map.
Another sword can be discovered north-west of Pleasant Park (C2), while a third is located south-east of Pleasant Park on E3.
A fourth sword is available north-east of Lazy Lake, while the final sword can be found at the Grotto.
The remaining Fortnite Week 8 Skye’s Adventure challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 8 Skye’s Adventure Challenges in full…
• Search Chests at Landmarks (10)
• Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters (3)
• Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (3)
• Fly a Choppa under Purple, Red and Blue Steel Bridges (1)
• Stoke a Campfire, Consume Forages Apple, Consume Forages Mushroom (1)
• Land at The Shark and visit The Agency in the same match (1)
• Hit Pistol headshots on players or Henchmen (10)
• Search Skye’s sword in a stone found in high places (5)
• Block damage with a Kingsman (200)
• Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches (3)
Published at Thu, 09 Apr 2020 11:00:00 +0000