Fortnite fans can download a brand new update, as Epic Games releases patch notes for 12.10.
Fortnite update 12.10 is available to download now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
As a major numbered update, Epic Games has taken the game offline for server maintenance.
The server downtime started at 9am UK time, and will run until around 11am GMT.
In the meantime, fans can download the update and check out the leaks, new items, map changes and patch notes further down the page.
The update weighs in at a sizeable 1.75GB on PC, so it shouldn’t take too long to download.
New items leaked by FNBRHQ include a secret agent fish skin dubbed Contract Giller. The Contract Giller skin will launch alongside the Dorsal Destroyer Back Bling, as well as the Fresh Fish Harvesting Tool.
Other new skins include the Farmer Steel outfit, as well as Echo, Zina, Professor Slurpo and Slurpentine.
The full batch of new and upcoming items can be seen in the image below. Expect the new skins to be released in the next two weeks.
As for the patch notes, Epic Games has fixed a number of niggling issues that have plagued Battle Royale since the start of Season 2.
Epic Games has fixed an issue of XP gain from XP Coins not appearing in the XP bar.
The developer has also tackled an issue with the map being bound to the up direction, as well as teammate arrows flickering and disappearing in Team Rumble.
Elsewhere, fans can expect solutions for weak point hits not registering, as well as split-screen problems between two players.
The full list of Fortnite update 12.10 patch notes can be seen below.
Fortnite update 12.10 patch notes in full…
• Flair style of Y0ND3R incorrectly locked.
• Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock.
• XP gain from XP Coins not appearing in XP bar.
• Unable to close map with map input if bound to directional pad up.
• Teammate arrows flickering / temporarily disappearing in Team Rumble.
• Weak Point hits not registering when very close to them.
• Splitscreen: Player 1 interrupts Player 2’s trigger button action.
• The Class Selector Device will not work unless the volume is visible.
Save the World
• Unable to collect items with the pickup key.
• Players may get stuck in the inventory menu.
• Controller inputs may not function correctly on Feedback / Reporting in the player menus.
• Updating to latest patch.
• Map markers misaligned after zooming.
Published at Tue, 03 Mar 2020 09:12:00 +0000