Fortnite update 12.20 PATCH NOTES: Server downtime news, changes, new items, fixes, more
Fortnite update 12.20 is coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
The new Fortnite update has been given a March 17 release date by Epic Games.
As a full numbered update, the new Fortnite patch will be accompanied by a period of server downtime.
Fortnite Battle Royale and Save the World will be taken offline for server downtime at 8am UK time.
During the downtime – which is likely to last until around 10am – fans will be able to download and install the demo, plus check out all of the latest leaks.
“v12.20 arrives tomorrow,” reads an Epic Games tweet. “Downtime will begin at 4 AM ET (0800 UTC).”
According to the early 12.10 patch notes, the new Fortnite update will make some essential changes.
Epic Games will fix an issue with markers appearing too far away, as well as another problem with unresponsive buttons on controllers.
There’s even a fix for a bug involving players getting stuck in a Porta Potty. You can check out the remaining update 12.20 patch notes below.
Fortnite update 12.20 Battle Royale patch notes…
• End of match: unable to return to Lobby, go to Item Shop, or report player
– At the end of a match, the “Return to Lobby,” “Item Shop,” and “Report Player” buttons may be unresponsive on controller.
• Player markers placed too far away
– Player markers are placed on the terrain behind buildings/structures players could be aiming at.
• Stuck inside Porta Potty
– Players may get stuck inside the Porta Potty they end up in after using a Secret Passage.
• Buildings and structures may appear low detail
– We’ve seen an increase in reports of buildings and structures appearing low detail or loading in late in v12.10.
• Unable to resume Auto-Sprint on PlayStation 4
– Players on PlayStation 4 may be unable to resume Auto-Sprint when they let go of the control stick after pushing it forward slightly left/right.
• Unable to place trap if trap icon hasn’t finished loading
– Players may be unable to place a trap if the trap icon hasn’t finished loading.
Fortnite update 12.20 General and Creative patch notes…
• Vault Banner is missing from Locker
– The Vault Banner does not show up in players’ Locker.
• Rails on the Yacht Prefab are displaced when placing the Prefab
– When placing the Yacht Prefab the rails on the front and back of the Yacht do not align with the rest of the Yacht.
You can download the update for yourself on the morning of March 17. Express Online will update the article with full patch notes and leaks.
Published at Mon, 16 Mar 2020 22:45:00 +0000