Harry sends Instagram into meltdown with latest post ‘first and last photos say it all’

Harry sends Instagram into meltdown with latest post ‘first and last photos say it all’

The Duke of Sussex has been conducting his final few engagements as a senior member of the Royal Family before he and Meghan Markle withdraw from royal life later this month. On Friday morning, Harry travelled to Silverstone race track where he met champion, Lewis Hamilton.

Alongside the Formula One star, Harry opened the Silverstone Experience where met with the “next generation of engineers and racing drivers”.

In a series of pictures posted on their Sussex Royal page, Harry was seen talking to delighted children and touring the new experience at Silverstone.

Following the post, members of the public praised the Duke for how he interacted with Lewis and the children at the event.

Commenting on the photo, one user said the photo of Harry with the Formula One star and a delighted child “says it all”.

Another said: “Congrats on the amazing work! Keep doing what you’re doing!”

A third said: “Proud of Harry.”

A fourth commented: “Two great guys, I’m a massive Lewis fan, great to see them together.”

On Thursday night, Harry was joined by Meghan as they attended the Endeavour Fund Award at Mansion House in London.

JUST IN: Meghan and Harry bombshell: Couple’s future could change very soon

The appearance of the pair marked the first time they had been seen together since their decision to step back from royal life.

The couple will also attend the Mountbatten Festival of Music at the Royal Albert Hall on March 7.

Due to Harry surrendering his military appointments, some have speculated the event could be the final time the Duke is seen to wear his military uniform to a royal event.

On Sunday, Meghan will mark the International Women’s Day, which she also attended last year.

In their final royal engagement, the pair will join the Queen and other members of the Royal Family at the Commonwealth Day Service.

The service will be held at Westminster Abbey and is attended by heads of government and dignitaries from the 54 countries.

Following this event, the pair will then return to Canada.

After March 31, their departure plan, which was established last month, will come into effect.

The pair will from then no longer use their His/Her Royal Highness titles and will not use their Sussex Royal name. 

They will work to become more financially independent and work to earn their own income and pursue their own “private charitable interests”.

This will last for 12 months before being reviewed next year.

Published at Fri, 06 Mar 2020 15:18:00 +0000