For decades, health myths have influenced how Brits behave and what they buy. To find out what common health myths Brits believe the most, the Weight Loss Calculator team at Gigacalculator surveyed 2,424 British consumers. Here are the results.
The myths are ranked from most believed to least believed.
1. Sitting too close to the TV will damage your eyes – 62 percent
2. Eating before drinking keeps you sober – 55 percent
3. Low-fat foods are better for your health – 38 percent
4. Eating before bed makes you overweight – 33 percent
17. Cheese gives you nightmares – 12 percent
18. An apple a day keeps the doctor away – five percent
19. People get warts from frogs and toads – five percent
20. Coffee stunts your growth – two percent.
You can read more of Gigacalculator’s research here.
Published at Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:43:00 +0000