Hearthstone Battlegrounds patch notes reveal new heroes update
Blizzard has released the official patch notes for this week’s Hearthstone Battlegrounds, which brings three new heroes to the game. The May 12 tweaks include plenty of new content for Battlegrounds fans but the development team also have a few changes planned for deck-builders. This includes being able to order decks in the Collection Manager screen, a feature fans have been waiting for.
A message from Blizzard adds: “You can now reorder your deck lists! While viewing your deck list in the Collection Manager, press and hold a deck button to enter “rearranging” mode.
“Once you’re in rearranging mode, just click and drag on your decks to order them! Deck rearranging will not work until all nine starting heroes (excluding Demon Hunter) are unlocked.”
While a neat new feature has been lined up for Hearthstone gamers, Battlegrounds is the area of the game seeing new content.
The 17.2 patch includes three new Heroes and a new minion for Battlegrounds. Blizzard has also added a new visual aid for end of Season rewards.
The only downside to the new changes is that the Hearthstone patch restructures assets in 17.2, meaning the data download for this patch will be similar to a fresh install.
This will mean a longer wait time to get back into the app and check all the new stuff.
HEARTHSTONE BATTLEGROUNDS PATCH NOTES
Blizzard has confirmed that new heroes have been added to the game but that they have also removed some stuff too.
This includes Dire Wolf Alpha, which will no longer be available in the minion pool.
Replacing it is Rabid Saurolisk, a Tier 1 Beast with 3 Attack, 1 Health. The stacking ability is pretty strong and is likely to be played a lot.
Rabid Saruolisk – After you play a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1/+1.
The new Hearthstone Battlegrounds will also be playable this week but only for those with Battlegrounds Perks.
Everyone else will have to wait until they unlock later this month, on May 26, 2020.
Details on the new Battlegrounds Heroes and the other changes can be found below:
- Lady Vashj – Evolving Electricity [Passive]: After you upgrade Bob’s Tavern, replace his minions with ones of a higher Tier.
- Maiev Shadowsong – Imprison [Cost 1]: Make a minion in Bob’s Tavern Dormant. After 2 turns, get it with +1/+1.
- Kael’thas Sunstrider – Verdant Spheres [Passive]: Every third minion you buy gains +2/+2.
Game Improvements and Bug Fixes
End of Season rewards
- Your total rewards accumulated within the current Ranked season are now highlighted in green inside your Rewards Chest, which can be found at the top of the Quest Log.
- Collection Manager filter panel (mobile)
- The filter panel will now remain open after using Search.
- The filter panel will now hide once cards are dragged to a deck and will reappear after they’ve been added.
- The filter panel will no longer be dismissed until the “Done” button has been pressed.
- Card text for Teron Gorefiend has been updated to be more technically accurate: “Destroy all other friendly minions. Deathrattle: Resummon them with +1/+1.”
Published at Mon, 11 May 2020 20:45:00 +0000