Not seeing friends and family can be difficult, but there are ways to keep in touch and have fun together without leaving home. Workplaces, friend groups and families have brought the pub quiz home and are able to spend an evening testing their wits.
Using apps like Zoom, Houseparty and even FaceTime, across the world people are keeping in touch with their friends and family and having fun hosting quizzes.
With a range of topics, special rounds and even awarding points for dressing up the possibility for at-home quizzes are endless.
Picture rounds, music rounds, general knowledge and more are all things you can quiz your friends and family.
If you’ve run out of ideas, are struggling to come up with questions or just need some inspiration – Express.co.uk have complied a list of questions for your lockdown quiz.
1. Iron Man
3. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
4. Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World’s End
5. Two – Titanic and Revolutionary Road
1. How many eggs does the average chicken lay per year?
2. What is a common name for Nitrous Oxide?
3. How many teeth does an adult human have?
4. Glossectomy is the removal of all of or part of which body part?
5. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. Laughing gas
Published at Sat, 09 May 2020 15:09:00 +0000