Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales is available right now, and is one of the biggest PS5 launch games. The latest offering from Insomniac Games and the sumptuous-looking Demon’s Souls gives gamers two of the biggest reasons to own a PS5 from day one – aside from its blisteringly fast load speeds, game-changing DualSense controller, revolutionary UI, gorgeous ray-tracing graphics…we could go on and on. If you want an in-depth look at our thoughts on the PS5 after putting Sony’s next generation vision through its paces then be sure to check out our review right here.
Miles’s debut solo video game outing will surely be one of the go-to choices for those lucky enough to pick up a PS5 on day one.
And if you’re well on your way through this Christmas-time adventure you may already have started unlocking some of the Spidey suits that are at Miles’s disposal.
If you’re wondering how many suits are available in Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales, and how to unlock them, then you can find out below.
Here are details on how to unlock all of the suits in Miles Morales, as outlined in a post by Trusted Reviews…
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: Great Responsibility Suit – this is unlocked by progressing through the main story
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: Homemade Suit – this is unlocked after reaching Level 5, and require Tech Parts and Activity Tokens to access it
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: T.R.A.C.K Suit – this suit is available from Level 6, and once again requires Tech Parts and Activity Tokens
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: Animated Suit – available from Level 7 and requires Tech Parts and Activity Tokens
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: Brooklyn Visions Academy Suit – this becomes available as you progress through the campaign, and requires Tech Parts and Activity Tokens
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: Crimson Cowl Suit – like with the Brooklyn Visions Academy Suit, this requires story progress as well as Tech Parts and Activity Tokens
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: S.T.R.I.K.E Suit – Available from Level 10, unlocking this suit as per usual requires Tech Parts and Activity Tokens
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: The End Suit – Unlocks as story progresses and requires Tech Parts and Activity Tokens
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: Miles Morales 2099 Suit – Same as The End Suit, requires progress, parts and tokens
• Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales suits: Into The Spider-Verse Suit – becomes available from Level 13 and (you guessed it) requires Tech Parts and Activity Tokens
Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales will be available to play for UK gamers when the PS5 launches in Blighty on Thursday November 19.
Ahead of this reviews have been flooding in for the game, with the PS5 launch title currently boasting an 85 percent Metacritic rating based on 62 reviews.
While Digital Foundry in a post online did an in-depth tech analysis on it, saying it blew them away and is “the perfect kick-off for the next generation”.
DF said: “As the first full game that I’ve played through on PlayStation 5, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is one heck of a place to start. It’s every bit as good as the original but offers a fantastic new coat of paint alongside some cool extra features. That we have such an ambitious example of ray tracing right at launch is a really good sign for the future – things can only get better from here, and I can’t wait to check out Insomniac’s very own Ratchet and Clank. We’ll just have to see how that turns out, but in the meantime, Miles Morales is simply a brilliant launch game and a wonderful way to kick off the next generation.”
Published at Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:50:15 +0000