NBA 2K20 has been given a fresh update on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Weighing in at less than 500MB, NBA 2K20 update 1.13 shouldn’t take too long to download, especially compared to previous updates.
According to patch notes posted on The Game Roof, the latest NBA 2K20 update makes all of the usual tweaks and improvements.
This includes performance and stability improvements on console and PC, general crash fixes, and even some frame-rate improvements.
The NBA 2K20 Subreddit has also seemingly uncovered one or two additional upgrades, including a fix for a MyTeam Unlimited exploit.
Fans will also be happy to hear that 2K Sports has addressed a problem with tattoos being erased after adding a new one.
You can see the current list of NBA 2K20 patch notes further down the page.
The update couldn’t have come at a better time, as more players than ever start playing the annual basketball simulation.
That’s because NBA 2K20 is currently discounted to less than £4 on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
To celebrate the success of surprise Netflix hit The Last Dance, 2K Sports recently cut the price of this year’s blockbuster basketball release.
Representing a staggering saving of 92%, the PS4 sports sim is available for just £3.99 on PlayStation 4. It’s even cheaper on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, costing just £2.49.
If you haven’t taken advantage of the mega deal then you’d better hurry, because NBA 2K20 returns to full price from May 21.
NBA 2K20 update 1.13 patch notes…
• Fixed crashing issues.
• Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
• Addressed framerate drop issues.
• Performance and stability improvements.
• Other minor under the hood fixes.
• Improved title stability and overall user experience.
• MyTeam Unlimited exploit has been fixed – (“Stalls the opponent and starts a waiting game of who quits first and takes the L.”)
• Tattoo Bug – (“The issue about tattoos being erased every time you add a new one”)
Published at Wed, 20 May 2020 15:46:00 +0000