New World update 1.0.3 is about to be released on PC and Steam.
New World update 1.0.3 has an October 20 release date in the UK, where it will be available to download at 6am BST. Because of the time difference, US fans can download the update on October 19 at 10pm PT.
The bad news, however, is that the new update will be accompanied by five hours of server maintenance. Downtime begins at 6am BST, and should run until 11am.
The latest update is one of the biggest and most important downloads yet, adding character server transfers.
In order to transfer your character to a new server, you’ll first need to log into your character.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll need to navigate to a new tab in the in-game store. This is where you can claim your character transfer token.
Once you’ve obtained your token, you’ll need to leave your Company and remove any active Trading Post sell orders and buy orders.
Your character must also be located in a sanctuary, which as Amazon points out, includes a settlement or outpost.
You can see the full list of New World update 1.0.3 patch notes below…
• Implemented final pieces of the server transfer framework.
• Added improvements to the World selection UI.
• Added clearer messaging when a player is kicked due to going AFK or violating the EAC.
• Added clearer messaging when stacked discounts are present, such as territory standing and faction discounts on property taxes.
• Implemented back-end changes to help our team investigate concerns around the client performance in War.
• Adjusted the respawn timer on Boatswain Ambrose and various other elite enemies throughout the world.
• In The Depths, Players must now be in the arena to damage Thorpe.
• An error message now appears when players attempt to buy their own items in the Trading Post.
• Reverted a chest/loot change from update 1.0.2 that was causing too many refining reagents to roll from chests.
• Adjusted the volume on the Amazon Games splash screen.
• Armor is limited to 1 skill perk per piece.
• Added general performance improvements for visual artifacts and graphics settings.
• Dyes are now removed from items upon trade with a warning message present.
• The Time to Declare War” timer now visually pauses to make it clear when an Invasion is imminent but not yet scheduled.
– Territory remains in a Conflict state after Invasions, and War can be declared.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
• Fixed issues with the T4 and T5 azoth staffs— go close those high level portals!
• Fixed an issue causing the abandoning event notification to persist.
• Fixed a housing UI issue. The UI will now correctly shows that property taxes are subject to the full price of the home, and not impacted by the first time home buyer discount.
• Fixed issues with early game spawning.
– The watchtower respawn point is replaced by the Settlement after it has been discovered.
– Players no longer incorrectly respawn at a Watchtower after selecting to respawn at a Settlement.
• Fixed various localization issues throughout the game.
• Fixed an issue where not all items for Town Projects were consumed when completing the mission.
• Resolved login errors that prevented players from accessing their character.
• Fixed an issue that caused Arena keys to not drop as intended.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Runic Bear armor to not be appropriately dyed during Wars.
• Fixed a pet placement issue. Pets placed in an otherwise empty house now remain in the home after the player logs out, instead of returning the pet to the player’s inventory.
• AP Southeast servers now display the correct time zone in-game.
• Fixed an issue with titles – player titles and achievements now appear as intended, and the achievement tab properly updates when a new achievement is earned.
• Fixed an issue that caused Company invites to persist after decline/accept.
• Fixed an issue that caused Rajah spawns to stack forever – one big cat at a time, please!
• The fixes listed below are tentative fixes and mitigations.
– Our goal is to get these changes out and see if issues persist, so we can continue to work on them and address in a future update if necessary.
• Worked to fix an issue where Wars and Invasions kicked off earlier than scheduled.
• Worked to fix an issue where not all settlement stations upgrade as intended when town projects are completed.
• Players should no longer become stuck when entering or exiting an instance.
– If a player reconnects and their character is dead, the respawn screen is open with respawn options available.
– Players who are currently stuck need to contact customer support to have their character unstuck.
Published at Wed, 20 Oct 2021 00:39:00 +0000