Parmesan Couscous Recipe
Our Parmesan Couscous recipe is a great recipe to jazz up couscous. The Parmesan cheese makes this a great side dish to accompany just about any type of seafood dish. It also pairs well with chicken and pork!
2 cups chicken broth
1 tablespoon butter
1 1/4 cups plain, uncooked couscous
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. In a medium-sized sauce pan, bring the chicken broth and butter to a boil.
2. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat.
3. Let couscous stand for 5-minutes.
4. Stir in Parmesan, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Fluff with a fork and serve!
Published at Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:50:45 +0000