eFootball PES 2020’s free UEFA EURO 2020 update is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Coinciding with the release of Data Pack 7.0, the new update adds a selection of brand new playable Legends, as well as most of the previously planned Euro 2020 content.
This includes the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament mode, as well as all teams, kits, stadiums and a smattering of in-game events.
Without a real-life tournament until 2021, the in-game event schedule will be revealed at a later date, and won’t be as extensive as originally planned.
On the plus side, the update does include all 55 UEFA national teams, as well as up-to-date squad rosters and existing kits.
Likewise, the official tournament mode is also included in the update, alongside “faithful and highly realistic recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium”.
Elsewhere, fans can now use the official UEFA Euro 2020 Group Stage match ball, but only after downloading the update.
New Legends include Dennis Bergkamp, Fernando Morientes, Emmanuel Petit and Robert Pirès.
You can see a selection of Data Pack 7.0 patch notes below…
PES 2020 UEFA Euro 2020 Data Pack 7.0 patch notes…
• All 55 UEFA national teams, squad rosters and existing kits
• Official UEFA EURO 2020 tournament mode
• Faithful and highly realistic recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium
• Official UEFA EURO 2020 Group Stage match ball
• UEFA EURO 2020 Featured Players, themed Matchdays and other in-game events are planned
Iconic Moment Series Legends…
• Dennis Bergkamp (Iconic Match: 02/03/2020)
• Emmanuel Petit (Iconic Match: 08/02/1998)
• Robert Pirès (Iconic Match: 25/04/2004)
• Íker Casillas Fernández (Iconic Match: 25/08/2007)
• Roberto Carlos da Silva Rocha (Iconic Match: 15/05/2002)
• José María Gutiérrez Hernández (Iconic Match: 06/05/2003)
• Fernando Morientes (Iconic Match: 10/02/2002)
Released last September, eFootball PES 2020 features new dribbling skills, first touch techniques and ball physics. According to Konami, these were developed in partnership with Andrés Iniesta.
PES 2020 also features a new competitive online mode called MatchDay, while the popular Master League has been revamped.
The new and improved Master League includes a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design and a more realistic transfer market.
Fans can try the game out for free by downloading PES 2020 Lite, which features the same core gameplay experience as the main game, only with a stripped back team roster and fewer game modes.
Offline play includes Local Match and Co-op Match, as well as Training Mode and – on the PS4 at least – Edit Mode.
Published at Thu, 04 Jun 2020 09:52:00 +0000