Predator Hunting Grounds is out now on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Predator Hunting Grounds is an asymmetric multiplayer game that pits a team of hunters against a Predator monster.
“Hunt or be hunted in this asymmetrical multiplayer shooter that pits man against Predator,” reads the official description.
“As part of a Fireteam, complete missions before the Predator finds you. Or be the Predator and hunt your prey.”
The entertaining multiplayer game has been reasonably well received at launch, although there are one or two issues that need fixing.
Fortunately, however, Predator Hunting Grounds developer Illfonic has released a new patch for PS4 and PC.
“Patch 1.05 is now live. Please exit the game to download the latest version. For details on the latest patch visit the forums,” reads an Illfonic tweet.
The new update addresses one of the game’s biggest problems, as matchmaking gets a fix.
According to the update patch notes that you can see below, matchmaking has been optimised on PS4.
This should improve matchmaking queue times, although some fans are still complaining about the wait.
Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05 also fixes issues with the Predator, maps and tutorial mode.
You can take a look at the full list of Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05 patch notes below.
Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05 patch notes in full…
• Fixed an issue where some customization items would continue to be marked as new even after the player has interacted with the item
• Fixed an issue where AI would not react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches
• Fixed an issue where certain objectives would sometimes not spawn the necessary AI causing players to be unable to complete their objective
• Fixed some areas that could cause collision issues or stuck spots
• Fixed some UI issues that would occur when navigating the Tutorial menus
• Fixed an issue where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP sound bubble was visible from any distance
• Fixed an issue where the Target Isolation prompt does not appear after it’s cooldown completes
• Made further optimizations to matchmaking queue times
Published at Sun, 26 Apr 2020 13:36:00 +0000