A new PUBG Mobile beta is available to download on Android and iOS today, with fresh content to be put through its paces.
But getting access to the PUBG Mobile betas in the past hasn’t always been the easiest thing to do.
Luckily, since the start of 2019, things have become much better for fans wanting to get their hands on the latest build.
And the good news this week is that the PUBG Mobile beta 0.13.0 beta can be found on the Google PlayStore and Apple App Store without much fuss.
The first part of the PUBG beta update process is finding a legitimate link to the download needed, followed by logging into the game via Facebook, before clicking through and downloading the required files.
(These are download links shared by Tencent on their social platforms)
After finding the right PUBG Beta links, you can then log into your game via Facebook. With this done, you can then open the download link, where you will receive various warning messages.
If you’re on iOS, it will ask if it can be installed and opened through iTunes, and after this, you may need to tap a grey icon on your home screen to avoid the waiting issues.
If you haven’t downloaded a beta version of a game before, you may need to complete extra steps, including joining Apple’s Testflight.
After the installation process on iOS, you may be asked if the PUBG Mobile beta is safe, which will mean having to go to PUBG Mobile options found by navigating to Setting, General and then Device Management, and selecting the safe option.
It isn’t the most simple process to follow and requires players to have found the official download link for the PUBG Mobile Beta.
The biggest draw of downloading and playing the PUBG Mobile beta will be the new game mode. Team Deathmatch is live in the test version of the game and is available to play in FPP and TPP.
There are also new buildings being added to the game, as well as a range of bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
You can find all the big changes listed in the PUBG Mobile beta patch notes found below.
PUBG MOBILE 0.13.0 BETA PATCH NOTES
- New Mode: Team Deathmatch, available in both FPP and TPP.
- Added separate control settings for FPP.
- Added MVP display in results.
- Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
- All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different Portable Closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
- Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
- Armor durability loss reduced by 25% (damage reduction remains unchanged).
- Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. 4 new zombies will be introduced.
- Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
- Tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces movement speed of nearby players.
- New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
Published at Sun, 26 May 2019 18:11:00 +0000