Tencent has launched it’s latest PUBG Mobile update, brimming with new content and features. And it will be up to gamers on Android and iOS to decide whether they like them or not. The good news is that even after downloading the new PUBG Mobile Season 12 patch, there should be something for everyone to claim.
Anyone who installs PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 before Friday, March 6, 2020, will receive a number of bonus items.
This includes 50 Silver, 2,888 BP and a three Day Anniversary Pan Skin, which will all be made available in March.
A message from Tencent adds: “PUBG Mobile released the 0.17.0 version update today, delivering a massive wave of content including the return of Hardcore Mode in Arcade, along with new features and improvements of Classic Mode.
“Today’s update also introduces a fresh and diverse gameplay experience in the upcoming new season with festive Anniversary theme “2GETHER WE PLAY.” Players can drop in the new updates for free on the App Store and Google Play.”
But while the new PUBG Mobile update is available to download now, the Season 12 Royale Pass has yet to launch.
Season 12 is scheduled to arrive on Monday, March 9, followed by other changes which will be part of the second-anniversary celebrations for PUBG Mobile.
This includes the new Erangel Amusement Park Mode which will be available during matchmaking in Classic Mode.
In this mode, old school amusement parks will appear randomly in three locations on the Classic Erangel map.
There will also be interactive Arcade Machines placed in the amusement parks and major towns, which can be activated with Tokens.
Players will be able to find Hunt Game, Space War, What’s in the Box, Shooting Range, Trampoline and Reverse Bungee.
High-rise Reverse Bungee machines will appear in the middle of the amusement parks, with players able to launch into the air to use their parachute and glide again.
The Amusement Park content is scheduled to arrive on March 12 on Android and iOS.
Commenting on what is planned for the PUBG Mobile Season 12 Royale Pass, a message from Tencent adds:
“Celebrate the 2nd anniversary of PUBG MOBILE with Royale Pass reward upgrades. Choose one ultimate set out of two. Anniversary theme items are returning to the Shop, don’t miss out!
“Improved the Purchase and Upgrade interface display and added support for Exclusive Vouchers (available from events).
“Players who haven’t purchase a Royale Pass in the past 3 seasons (9, 10 and 11) and players who registered from season 10 but haven’t purchased a Royale Pass before will receive bonus benefits when they purchase this season.”
Other Classic Mode changes for Season 12 include:
- New Air Drop Weapon: DBS – As the best weapon for high damage at close range, the DBS is a double-barrel shotgun which can only be found via Air Drop. It fires 2 shots per magazine and holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo per reload, and can be equipped with the Holo Sight, Red Dot and 2x to 6x scopes
- Brothers In Arms System – Players can register as Rookie or Veteran and play together in the battle of Classic Mode. Veterans with rich game experience can guide rookies in the game and receive great rewards, during which the rookies can learn from the veterans and master the game quickly
- Death Replay function – Players now can watch from the attacker’s perspective for a certain time prior to their deaths.
- Universal Marks – Players can now mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates and doors for teammates, allowing for quick communication
- Colorblind Mode – In Graphics Settings, this new mode provides more color options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines for people with colour blindness
- Teammate Volume Control – Players now can adjust the voice volume of individual teammates in battle
Published at Wed, 04 Mar 2020 02:45:00 +0000