Queen + Adam Lambert forced to POSTPONE Paris concert due to coronavirus

Queen + Adam Lambert forced to POSTPONE Paris concert due to coronavirus

Queen + Adam Lambert are soon to embark on the European leg of their world tour but, as fears surrounding the spread of the coronavirus outbreak continue to grow, have had to pull out of a concert scheduled in Paris, France, on May 26. Earlier this week, the French Ministry of Health issued a ban on all indoor public gatherings over a capacity of over 5,000. The prohibition is intended to reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission and aid containment of the virus.

In a statement on their website, Queen announced: “Unfortunately, our show in Paris has had to be postponed following a government decree in France to cancel all indoor events over 5,000 capacity in France until 31st May in an effort to contain the spread of Coronavirus.”

The rockers, who are performing on their tour with Adam Lambert as their frontman, said they were working with the gig promoted to reschedule the show.

“We will make a further announcement at the earliest opportunity,” the statement said. “Please keep hold of your tickets, which would be valid for the new date.

“Ticket holders will be advised on reimbursement procedure, if required, in due course.”

READ MORE: BRIAN MAY FANS IN MELTDOWN AT ‘BEST QUEEN CONCERT EVER’

Published at Fri, 06 Mar 2020 07:14:00 +0000