Three injured in London HORROR shooting – one man fighting for life

Three injured in London HORROR shooting – one man fighting for life

Police said the victims aged 23, 28 and 30 suffered gunshot wounds during the attack on Leyton High Road. Officers were called to the scene at 8:50pm on Saturday night. A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the three men were treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to hospital.

The 30-year-old man is in critical condition while the other two men remain stable.

A Met Police spokesman said:

“Police were called on Saturday, 4 May at 20:50h to reports of shots fired on Leyton High Road, E10.

“Local officers and armed officers attended. Three men, believed to be aged 23, 28 and 30, were found suffering from gunshot injuries.

READ MORE: London stabbing: DOUBLE STABBING in Leytonstone leaves two men harmed

“They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital.

“Victims one and two remain in a stable condition; Victim three is in a critical condition.

“Detectives from the Trident and Area Crime Command have been informed.”

There have currently been no arrests but investigations are ongoing.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting reference Cad 6867/4May or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

It comes after police revealed murder and manslaughter figures reached a 10-year high with 732 people being killed in 2018.

There have been 36 murders on London’s streets this year alone.

Last month, a 16-year-old boy was left fighting for his life after being shot in south west London.

Published at Sun, 05 May 2019 00:35:00 +0000