Valorant error codes are popping up since the game arrived on PC in Asia, North America and Europe.
For now, it appears that the most common issue is connecting to the game, with Riot Games confirming emergency maintenance periods throughout the day.
It appears this might be what is behind today’s Valorant Error Code 59 message players are seeing.
However, it should be noted that the official Valorant support page does not list Valorant error code 59 among its known issues.
Riot Games has confirmed that servers are down for emergency maintenance in several regions, with the latest support announcement adding:
“APAC and SEA players – servers are currently down for emergency maintenance. We’ll let you know when they’re back up.
“The platform will be unavailable for planned maintenance. We estimate the game will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.” – Message posted at 12pm PT.
Here is the current Valorant error code list from Riot Games:
- Valorant Error Code 43: A system has timed out – Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 4: Your display name is invalid – Something’s up with your Riot ID.
- Valorant Error Code 5: Account was logged into elsewhere. You should log out from all devices.
- Valorant Error Code 7: Couldn’t connect to session service. You might have a suspension on your account. Please check your email for more information. It could also be a platform issue. Be sure to check the VALORANT Discord or Support Site banner for more information.
- Valorant Error Code 8 – 21: Problems with the Riot Client. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 31: Failed to get player name information. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 33: The Riot Client process was closed. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 44: Vanguard not initialized. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client. If the problem persists, uninstall Riot Vanguard, then restart VALORANT.
- Valorant Error Code 45: Vanguard Reboot required. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client. If the problem persists, uninstall Riot Vanguard, then restart VALORANT.
- Valorant Error Code 46: Platform downtime. This is planned downtime allotted for the engineers to work on our systems. Please check back later.
- Valorant Error Code 49: Chat did not initialize. There seems to be an issue with the Chat. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 50: Voice did not initialize. There seems to be an issue with the Chat. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 51: Problem creating a party. There seems to be an issue with the Party System. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client
- Valorant Error Code 52: Problem fetching skill information for players. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 53: Problem with Riot Client chat. There seems to be a problem with the Riot Client chat. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
- Valorant Error Code 54: Content service failure. VALORANT was unable to retrieve your content. Go ahead and restart the Riot Client.
VALORANT BATTLE PASS
The Valorant Battle Pass is also going live this week and Riot Games has provided a handy guide on what exactly it’s new cosmetic expansion offers. It functions like many other Battle Passes available in other games, with a new Battle Pass arriving every eight weeks or so. It will include free and premium tiers.
A message from Riot Games explains: “Consider VALORANT launch day the start of our Episode 1. Each Episode includes Acts, and for every Act, you get a new Battlepass. About every two months, an Act ends along with its associated Battlepass.
“The Act I VALORANT Battlepass will have 50 tiers open for a limited time with a free and Premium path. By default, our Battlepass is free and available to everyone who logs in during its duration. It will be active alongside your chosen Character contract, and they will progress simultaneously based on the XP you earn from Missions and matches.
“The Battlepass is broken up into 10 Chapters, where each Chapter contains 5 Premium tiers and rewards a free Chapter completion reward when unlocked. A Chapter is completed when all 5 Premium tiers have been unlocked with XP. Once completed, you’ll earn the Free Chapter Completion Rewards and move on to the next Chapter.
“You can progress through all 10 Chapters without going Premium, however, you won’t unlock the 5 items within the Premium tiers. You can always go Premium and retroactively unlock the rewards you earned while on the free path.”
“Weapon skins, Player Cards, Gun Buddies, Sprays, and Titles are the types of rewards you can earn to personalize VALORANT during the Act I Battlepass.
“If you buy the Premium Battlepass, you’ll be able to earn more of these content types and are able to unlock the “Kingdom Melee” at the end of Chapter 10.
“Players without Premium will also earn all of these reward types, as well as the “Kingdom Classic” sidearm skin as the final reward for Chapter 10.
“Beyond launch, you’ll get more Battlepasses, each with different content themes as rewards. Remember, once a Battlepass expires, your progression on it will be locked and it will not come back—replaced by the newest pass and rewards. We’re excited for people to be a part of the launch pass and fill out their inventories with exclusive rewards.”
Published at Tue, 02 Jun 2020 18:33:00 +0000