If you’re eager to keep your Wordle winning streak alive, then you’ve come to the right place. Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer to Wordle 332 on May 17. The latest Wordle isn’t the most obscure word in the dictionary, but judging by social media reactions, it is causing a few problems. If you’re struggling to find the answer, simply head to the bottom of the page for the latest hints. Good luck!
The ideal game for lunch breaks, commutes or enjoying over breakfast, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 332 on May 17…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 332 hints and clues for May 17…
1. Wordle 332 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 332 contains two vowels.
3. Don’t worry if you don’t get this one, you’re only a human…
Published at Mon, 16 May 2022 23:41:14 +0000