Wordle 592 hints for February 1: Struggling with Wordle today? Clues to help with answer
The first Wordle puzzle of the month is live for February, so you might want to hurry and get solving if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Unfortunately, Wordle 592 isn’t the easiest puzzle to solve, which is why Daily Express is here to help. Just head to the bottom of the page for a brand new selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 592 on February 1. Good luck, you might just need it.
The ideal game to play after a long day at work, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 592 hints, check out the latest clues for the February 1 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 592 hints and clues for February 1…
1. Wordle 592 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 592 contains one vowel.
3. To angrily rebuke somebody.
Published at Wed, 01 Feb 2023 09:39:21 +0000